One Doctor, One Common Goal
Dr. Stroope treats everyone like family—the fun kind of family. The kind of family you go on cross-country road trips with or invite to Thanksgiving. The kind of family you look forward to seeing on a regular basis.
Dr. Brittany Stroope DMD, MSD
- Bachelor of Science in Biology from Ouachita Baptist University
- Doctor of Dental Medicine from the University of Louisville School of Dentistry
- Masters of Science in Dentistry from the University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine
- Certificate in Orthodontics from the University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Southwest Society of Orthodontists
Dr. Stroope is what we call bonafide. She’s the genuine article, certified to provide an array of treatments and orthodontic care options like Invisalign, temporary anchorage devices (TADS), SureSmile, Insignia, lingual braces, accelerated orthodontics with Propel, and laser treatments. She’s even extensively trained in the conservative treatment of temporomandibular joint dysfunctions
Dr. Stroope practiced for a number of years around her hometown of Hot Springs before heading north. She couldn’t be more excited to be working on the smiles of Northwest Arkansas.
In her spare time, Dr. Stroope loves hiking, camping, snow skiing, making mosaic art, and of course, Razorback football. She also loves spending time with her husband, Gavin and son, Grayson who was born 12/9/16.