A straight, beautiful smile is a great way to build your confidence and look great. However, a lot of people don’t want to spend years in traditional metal braces for sky-high prices. Not to worry. At Stroope Orthodontics, we’ll help you determine the best orthodontic method for both your teeth and your budget. If you’re interested in utilizing Invisalign® clear aligner technology to discreetly straighten your teeth but are scared it might break the bank, read on. We’ve got some great news for you!
What Is Invisalign?
During the process of Invisalign, patients receive a series of clear, custom-made aligners every two weeks that they should wear for 20-22 hours per day to gradually shift their teeth. Many patients — especially adults and late teens — prefer Invisalign because the aligners are practically unnoticeable, which means you don’t have to lose confidence in yourself or your smile. A typical Invisalign treatment plan lasts for about one year, and once you’re finished, you can enjoy your life from behind a stunningly beautiful smile!
Additional Benefits of Invisalign:
- Since the Invisalign aligners are removable, you pop them out when enjoying your favorite foods and when brushing and flossing your teeth.
- With Invisalign, you don’t need as many checkups with your orthodontist as you would with traditional braces that require tightenings.
- You’ll achieve perfectly aligned teeth without sacrificing your appearance for what can end up being years with metal braces.
What Are My Financing Options for Invisalign?
Because orthodontic treatment is on a case-by-case basis depending on your dental needs, the cost of Invisalign can be comparable, less expensive, or more expensive than traditional braces. According to the manufacturer of Invisalign, a doctor could quote anywhere above and below a ballpark range of $3,400 to $7,100. However, there are many ways to pay for Invisalign treatment, from HSA and FSA tax-free dollars, to dental insurance (with some plans covering up to $3,500), to our convenient in-office financing options.
- We accept all major credit cards, dental insurance, SoonerCare, ARKids First!, CareCredit®, cash, and checks so you have a wide variety of choices to ease your mind when paying for Invisalign.
- Our skilled team will file, track, and update your claims for you to ensure you get the maximum benefits from your dental insurance.
- We offer in-house financing at 0% interest with low down payments and low monthly payments that are easy on your wallet.
We Can Help Fit Invisalign Into Your Budget
At Stroope Orthodontics, we firmly believe in providing our patients with the right treatments that can improve their smiles without exhausting their budgets. Although your treatment costs will vary depending on your individual situation, we will always make it clear how much your treatment will cost and discuss payment options with you at every step of the way.
Schedule Your Invisalign Consultation!
In fact, during your first consultation with us, we will focus on how to get you the smile of your dreams, how much it’ll cost to achieve it, and how you can easily fit that into your budget. So are you ready for the smile of your dreams? Contact us to schedule a consultation today and see how we can fit the transformative magic of Invisalign into your life!